Payment Card Industry - Data Security Standard Level 1
Quality and Security certifications
At RingGo and EasyPark we take your privacy and data security very seriously. We protect and secure your financial and personal data and are certified and accredited by third party privacy organisations.
PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
RingGo is a Payment Card Industry Security Standard (PCI-DSS) certified brand.
PCI-DSS is an information security standard that has been created by the major credit card companies (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard and Visa) to improve controls around credit card data handling and to reduce fraud.
In order to be certified, our brand (under the legal identity PARK NOW Ltd.) undergoes regular assessment by external parties: Penetration testing, vulnerability assessment and audit by an external Qualified Security Assessor (QSA). Visa and MasterCard review the results of those assessments and maintain the list of the compliant organisations.
You can view our PCI certificate here.
Quality Management System ISO/IEC 9001:2015
ISO 9001 outlines a process-orientated approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities, and procedures required to achieve effective quality management within an organisation. Specific sections of the standard contain information on topics such as:
- Requirements for a quality management system, including documentation of a quality manual, document control, and determining process interations
- Responsibilities of management
- Management of resources, including human resources and an organisation’s work environment
- Service development, including the steps from design to delivery
- Customer satisfaction
- Measurement, analysis, and improvement of the QMS through activities like internal audits and corrective and preventive actions
The key to the ongoing certification under this standard is establishing, maintaining and improving the organisational structure, responsibilities, procedures, processes, and resources in a manner where our products and services consistently satisfy ISO 9001 quality requirements.
View the certificate here.
Information Security Management System ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Information security means the ‘protection of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information’. An Information Security Management System is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process.
RingGo is committed to implement and maintain an Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001 Standard. The main objective of the system is to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information which is required for the continuity of daily operations, regulations and maintaining strategic competitive advantage. To implement and operate this system RingGo:
- Implement an information security risk management approach which is efficient and effective to eliminate or reduce risks affecting processes within the scope and allocate necessary resources to mitigate information security risks to an acceptable level.
- Conducts education and training activities regularly in order to make employees, contractors and business partners aware of their roles and responsibilities regarding Information Security.
- Provides business continuity for critical processes by developing and maintaining business continuity plans and systems.
- Takes appropriate actions to manage and prevent information security policy violations.
- Complies with and continuously seek to improve on all applicable information security related laws, market regulations, contractual obligations, industry standards and other related internal and external requirements.
- Continually improves Information Security Management System by setting security control objectives and performing regular audits and reviews.
- Ensures that all employees comply with Information Security Management System policies, procedures and controls.
View the certificate here.